Quest’s 2021 Company Duty Report gives data relating to the corporate’s strategy to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) points and options the initiatives, analysis, metrics, and modern collaborations launched in 2021 whereas working across the clock for a second yr to fulfill COVID-19 demand.
“ExamOne is proud to be part of Quest Diagnostics‘s dedication to being a wonderful company citizen. We all know these values strongly resonate with our workers, purchasers, and companions. Collectively, we can assist positively make an impression within the communities the place we work and dwell.” – Subu Ramachandran, ExamOne President.
The report options key impression areas and highlights from 2021, together with:
- Time and assets donated to colleagues and communities, with greater than 27,000 hours volunteered by workers and roughly 800,000 check requisitions donated or discounted by means of affected person help applications and Quest for Well being Fairness.
- Discount of the corporate’s environmental footprint by finishing the mixing of northeast regional operations right into a 250,000–square-foot next-generation lab facility in Clifton, NJ. The Clifton laboratory is now one of many largest medical laboratories globally.
- Dedication to figuring out, hiring, and creating our various expertise. Greater than 56% of U.S.-based Quest workers establish as individuals of colour, representing extra range than the U.S. workforce as a complete. Seventy-one p.c of the corporate’s workforce is feminine, additionally exceeding the illustration of girls within the U.S. workforce.
- Over 5,000 Quest colleagues have been promoted and superior their careers at Quest.
- Added two extra Worker Enterprise Networks, Pan Asian Leaders, and Caregivers, bringing the overall to 10 with over 7,000 memberships. Pleasure, the corporate’s first EBN, celebrated 20 years of programming, advocacy, and schooling.
- Tracy Doi joined the corporate’s Board of Administrators, which consists of 5 males and 4 girls, with over 20% of whole board members representing a various race or ethnicity. Ms. Doi serves as Chief Monetary Officer for Toyota Motor North America.
The put up Making a constructive impression the place we work and dwell appeared first on ExamOne Weblog.